JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, April 18, 2010

BEES!

Or, at least that's what we think they are. These guys were cracking me up so much, I had to capture the moment. The kids and I told the guys we saw bees. Next thing we know, the Daddy's are going Rambo on us.They were a great team...reminded me of some scene off Boondock Saints. LOL!That's Boondock Saints meets the suburbs...haI love this one!And...dum dum dummmmm...here they are.Aaron will eat anything.The kids passed on the bees, and decided to de-stress from the ordeal with popsicles.
Just so you know how it ended...no one got stung, but Aaron ended up running and screaming like a girl (just kidding) and Stacy pulled out the chainsaw to take down the dead branch in the Grimm's tree these things were calling home. My heros!

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Can you tell we just got internet service? I finally get to catch up!

The popsicles look like FUN... the Bees not so much! Glad noone got stung!