JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jazz Gala Fun!

Ok, so we've been having soooo much fun this April, I'm completely behind on blogging. And now I'm going to start throwing things up all out of chronological order. Sorry! More candid shots from the night to come, including dancing videos, but here are some shots from before the fun began.When Stacy was getting fitted for his new suit, Shelby said, "Daddy, you look handsome! You getting married in that?" Stacy looked at Shelby like, "I wouldn't make that mistake twice, kid." HA!Shelby was quite happy for Mom & Dad to leave and let him have fun with his own date, Katie! Poor Katie!!!! I texted to see how the night went and couldn't stop laughing when I found out the poor girl had to clean poop out of the bathtub! Don't worry, I tipped extra, but was impressed. I only clean his poop because I birthed him! No way would I do that for someone else's kid back in the day....it would have been a surprise in the drain. LOL Yeah for Katie!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... love the dress hot mama.. and love the poo... and not talking about your husband :-)