JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, October 7, 2011

2 Hot Mama's

I would like to acknowledge an ironic moment. I got my sister-in-law, Harper's comment on the last post: Oh my goodness your brother's family is GORGEOUS! Look at all those curls and Sharla is just beautiful! Jealous of all that thick hair!
And what's so funny to me is what I tell people, like at work when they see my family photos. "I have the two most GORGEOUS sister-in-laws!" And everyone oooh's and aaah's over all the kids pics: Saige & Dax and MaryAnn & Trace. For a while people I didn't know well would say "Wow, how many kids do you have, 5!" Nope....just one, but they're all my babies, so I display them just as prominently!

Thanks for the sweet comment, Harper. But today I'd like to honor BOTH of my HOT MAMA, SUPER SEXY, CRAZY TALENTED, AMAZING MOM sister-in-laws!
Love you guys.


No comments: