JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random...unblogged

I have Sooooooo many photos to process to catch everyone up on what's been going on that it overwhelms me at times.  Sorry for the absence.  It's prime photography season, so most of my time is spent on shoots.  However, didn't want to leave you hanging, so thought I'd grab some random old shots from this past fall to share.

This was in the parking lot at a store, so of course we had to get a pic!
 This was Shelby playing "statue" with some of Stacy's buddies.  He was seriously frozen and unmovable no matter how they messed with him, like below.

Here's a couple of random gym shots.  And a great example of what happens when he dresses himself.  He's got daddy's style.  Just kidding!

Thanks for hanging in there with me....hehehehe...pun from pics above totally intended.  I am debating taking a day of vacation off work just to catch up.  Love to all.