JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween - preview

A preview of the Halloween pics from this year.  In looking through magazines to see what Shelby wanted to be for Halloween this year, he said, "I don't really want to be any of this stuff.  I want to be a DJ with those round things and everyone dances when I play music!"  So, Nonna came through with an original costume, yet again.  This is modeled after an old Vanilla Ice look.  We had a party here at that house and he rocked the DJ role!  
More pics to come...


Mr. Attitude?
I don't know if you can tell, but my shirt says "I'm with the DJ, okay?"  (After an old song....lyrics: "My baby's spinnin, it's a packed dance floor...."

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Love it... very original... and love your stockings... so cute.