JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, March 4, 2013

408K

This past Saturday I recruited a couple of my CrossFit buddies to run an 8k with me.  I signed up for the 408k in San Jose this year, but I am going to be out of town for the actual race.  408 is the area code for San Jose.  This race is in support of the Pat Tillman Foundation.  Thank you to everyone that help me raise $500.  So, we ran a week early.  Yes, those are 20lb vest we wore. 

We started with 3.  Me, Eric, and Ryan.

Shelby wanted to send us off.

We ended with 2, 43:45 later.






 
Eric rolled his ankle about 900m into the race.  He decided to go back to the house and ice it.  I am glad that he did, the ankle was black and blue the next day.


We finished at the local high school.

Thanks guys for joining me on the run and for playing baseball with Shelby afterwards.


No comments: