JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Livermore Scottish Festival!

I spent Saturday night ensuring Shelby had proper kilt attire for the Scottish games today! Not only was he the cutest guy in a skirt there, he was also the bravest. He endured lots of manly pain on the big jumper. He may wear a skirt, but it's all "cajones" under that thing. This kid has NO FEAR! He ran and slammed into everything he knew would send him flying back into the aired up jumper. I was worn plum out, not to mention on the verge of having a nervous breakdown from watching my precious, fragile child take on the world. I would have tagged Daddy to step in, but most of the tunnels and obstacles were designed for a wee little lad. Not sure what that makes me.... However, we had a blast and loved the Klaidesdale horses. Yeah, I'm clueless on the spelling. Hope everyone had a jousting good weekend.


3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time and making CA your home... I love the skirt...

Grandpa Dino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa Dino said...

When Shae and I took MaryAnn to “Bounce” we had go get one of Cary’s daughters to help with her. The max weight on the slides and stuff is 225 lbs, eliminating the Jones dads and Grandpa. Sometime is good to be heavy.