JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh My Gosh, I'm Bloggin'!

Okay, it almost sounds dirty, but apparently, BLOGGING is the thing to do. Between Jamie of the GG's and Camille in Singapore, I'm converted.
HOWEVER, here's the deal. I only agree to do this thing if it's not another task in life that I fail to keep up. It only contributes to me feeling less than balanced and successful. So, please note the following:
I, Christina A Jones, being of less than sound mind and of a lapse in judgement, do hereby agree to begin a Jones Family blog. I swear to make all efforts to post a weekly blog and include an updated pic of my little Shelbster. However, in the event that I cease to meet this expectation, you can all kiss my busy bottom. All complaints should promptly be directed to the following website: www.getoverit.com

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You just made my whole family and I laugh out loud... you are hillarious and I am so thankful that you converted. The blog thing has definelty filled the scrapbooking void and I love it and I know you will to. It is just like doing email and attaching pictures... you have done the hard part and I can not wait to see more.

Love ya.

hd3755 said...

A parents love is unconditional if you fail to keep up the the "blogging" you are hereby pardoned and we will continue to love you unconditionally. If you fail to keep up with "web-cam" of our precious Shelby...... this will be grounds for a fight.

In all honesty you amaze up with the busy professional life you balance, motherhood..... as well as being a wife. Hats off to you sweetheart.

Mom and Dad

GGDaddy said...

I have no idea how all this works ... but it's great ... keep 'em comimg and I'll try to keep up.

GGDaddy