JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Capitola - A day at the beach

Reminder: pause the playlist to hear the video.

We decided early on Saturday that we wanted to go to the beach. After only an hour drive we were at the Pacific Ocean. Here is a video of us watching the surfers and Shelby doing something cute (like always). by Stacy

Stacy was ready to hit post, but I wanted to share some additional photos. And for the record, this isn't a warm beach. It was 64 degrees! Shelby and I had our jackets on for dinner at the restaurant where they had outdoor heaters. Of course, Stacy was comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt. But it was beautiful and we had a blast, nonetheless.


2 comments:

Patsi said...

LOVE IT! 64 degrees, WOW! The kids & I are so coming next summer for a visit if you & Stacy don't mind. I am DYING to see Cali! (I truly mean it!)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Can you please ship that boy to me... oh I miss him... love the video and your commentary... would be jealous of the beach but oh wait we live on an island... HE HE HE...but I would die to have 64 degrees... miss you guys.