JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jett!

Shelby's buddy, Jett, turned 1 year old on August 12th. His birthday party last weekend was the cutest! It was a Biker Bash, as his daddy and grandpa are motorcycle kings. Notice his mohawk for the occassion. (Poor Shelbs doesn't have enough hair to compete)The mean mug.

Stylin' with Mommy. The cute thing about this photo is that Stacy had the camera around his neck. Shelby leaned into me and kept saying, "Cheese" until he took the shot. I've trained him well.

Mike, Jett & Janine

The blue icing was a blast. We all felt like kids with blue lips and teeth. A separate occassion with Shelbs and Jett having fun.

WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS!!!! Happy Birthday, Jettster.

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am so glad that you have great neighbors... I had no boubt that you make good friends there... but I am jealous it is not me... I wish it was Pierce and Shelby playing and then you and I scrapping in the background or drinking beer. HE HE HE