JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Camo kinda mornin'

Shelby & Mommy were hangin' out Saturday morning.  He was up at 5:30am (he's a 5:30-6am'er) I got him to go back to bed till 6.  I tried getting him set up with milk and a movie, and he constantly kept calling, 6:20 "Mommy...more milk please."  6:45 "Mommy, I drop my blanket."  7:00 "Mommy, oh no!" (the DVD was skipping)
UGH!  OKAY!  I'm up....at 7am.
So, how on earth do you stay mad at this cute little face.
He decided to play hide-and-seek under the table.And hide behind the wine.  He loves to hide and then holler out, "Mommy, have you seen Shelby?"So then we got dressed in his KISS shirt from Tehya.  He knew he was lookin' cool.


1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... I love the hide and seek... Pierce is not playing that yet... but I am sure that is coming.