JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, June 1, 2009

Daddy & the Dodgers

On Sunday Shelby and I went to watch Daddy's baseball game.  Stacy has decided to join an adult, competitive hard ball league.  He's been craving the sense of accomplishment competitive sports gives him.  Entertaining a 2 yrs old for 3 hours isn't the easiest, but he did really well.Shelby would yell to Stacy, "Daddy, hit the ball!  And run fast!"  Then, as the teammates started yelling, "Go, Stacy!"  Shelby's screams became, "Go Daddy Stacy!"  Then, just, "Go Stacy!"
Stacy had a great game!  He played left field and threw a runner out at home....from a throw out in left field!  That's my man!!!!
But when the pitcher hit him with a ball, I about told him I was gonna charge that mound and put my boot up his @$$.


Shelby was so excited when one of the guys gave him his very own helmet.

After the game, Daddy let him go on the field and run the bases.  I ran out of memory just in time to miss his slide into the base.


We had a great time watching the Dodgers!  (Stacy's jersey hasn't come in yet.  Now, you know we'll have to get Shelby a matching one so Mommy can have a father/son photo session in time for Father's Day!)

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How much fun... I am so excited to see you guys get so invovled there and making that your new home... and I love the backyard pics... good job and can't wait to see more.

GGDaddy said...

It's good to see Stacy in a baseball ubiform again.
GGDadday