JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday, Stacy!

Stacy's 30th birthday was Wednesday! I've been planning his birthday surprise for months now, with the help of a few other brains. I was working from home 1/2 day on Wed for the delivery of his gift. Geek Squad came and dropped it off. Then.....duty calls......back to the Refinery I drove. Unfortunately, I wasn't there when Stacy walked in and saw his present. But when I got home, Shelby was loving it.
Stacy is excited to build a custom piece for the TV to sit on that houses the DVD player and stuff to match my Papa's entertainment center. Look at the old TV on the floor to the right. Wow, what a puny little thing.
Shelby was excited to help Daddy blow out his candles.
Thanks to the Grimm's for babysitting the Shelbster last night so I could take Stacy out to a proper dinner. :->

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

What a killer bday! Cartoons in HD! You know Shelby is excited! ;-P