JONES Family

JONES Family

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bucket List Begins!

I just want to share my excitement! The bucket list for California has begun! We're likely on the 2-3 year count down, and we're starting to get serious about all the things we want to do before we leave. Next weekend we're going with Brian, Rebecca & Nina to Hearst Castle for the weekend. I've seen it, but my architecturally inclined husband has not seen one of the many wonders of the architectural world. Excited to hit the beach as well and take photos of Shelby in the California surfer-dude swimsuit Tehya got him! Plan to rent a surf board just for the sake of photos. I know...out of control.

And...Stacy booked my Mother's Day 2011 gift today! A weekend trip in Yosemite National Park!!!! WHEW HEW!

And...Mason, Laura & Kampton Dutton are coming to visit August of 2011 so the guys can golf a once in a lifetime game at Pebble Beach (world renowned) and Laura and I (non golfers) can enjoy pampering at that spa. Stay tuned on who keeps the boys for an overnight trip that weekend. Baby sitter? Family member? Anyone interested?

Just getting excited! Tons more on the list, including Shelby's request for a real life lighthouse visit, my request for whale watching and Stacy's alleged request for scuba diving with sharks...dream on, Dude.

No comments: