JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hang in there with me

Dear Loyal, Loving Blog Followers,
Please forgive me for the delay. Shelby and I returned today from Texas. We all 3 left on Friday August 6th at 4am from this house. Stacy returned on Monday after a weekend at the Jones Reunion in Concan, TX. Shelby proceeded to Olney, TX for a week with Nonna & Grandad and I on to Houston for work training. I drove the dreaded 7 hours on Friday to Olney and enjoyed the weekend with my family.
Shelby and I both had an absolute blast over the 9 days, but were thrilled to see Daddy today!
I have TONS of photos to process, but wanted to 1. explain the absence and 2. beg for patience from all those awaiting Texas photos.
I'm coming back to work and who knows what hours I'll be putting in to catch up....so please have patience.
LOVE TO ALL!!!!
T

No comments: