JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Week...

Stacy got to attend Shelby's Thanksgiving luncheon at TDLC on Wednesday (must be nice to not have a commute...:->)
Shelby was excited to show Daddy all his fun Thanksgiving crafts he made.
Stacy began turkey preparations that evening....Dude, I'm really freaked out by this thing...So, I'll just make a puzzle.
I got Shelby this puzzle last year for Christmas, but he was not old enough. I busted it out this week and he mastered it all on his own!
Friday night Shelby and I were inspired by Nob Hill's EXTRA magazine's Gingerbread Cookie cover. We pulled out the ceramic Gingerbread house Zsa-Zsa got Stacy some time ago and decided it needed cookies to go in it! So, we began the dough.Sure wish I could read...
Yum!
Dough sat overnight ready for Shelby & Nicholas' play date Saturday morning. Gingerbread cookie time!Nicole and I enjoyed mimosas.
Shelby & his bud, "Nicky"
Off to Joaquin's birthday party!
Thank you, Shelby.Joaquin & Shelby are so sweet together.

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving! TRex laughed at Baby Chase's face and they both keep on calling Big Stacy daddy! LOL!