JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, November 21, 2010

World Series 2010 - Game 2

I was in San Francisco with girlfriends when the Giants clenched their ticket to the World Series. It was crazy! People were so fired up and us girls joined in the hanging off honking fire trucks parade. Stacy and I were texting back and forth and by the end of the night,he had purchased us 2 tickets to watch our beloved Texas Rangers come play in our backyard. It was an opportunity we just couldn't pass up!

We got to the game hours early, met fellow Rangers from Midland, TX on our walk to the stadium (small world), and just soaked in our surroundings.
Lady Antebellum sang the National Anthem, and the flyover gave both of us chills:

Of course, we all know the outcome of the game, and though 8th inning on was brutal if you were a Rangers fan, we'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Even Shelby joined in the fun from home. Yeah! Mommy & Daddy are going to the World Series!
The freakin' Rangers are losing?!?!?! (8th Inning face)
And they spent how much on these tickets? What! That's my college fund!
I reminded Shelby he's gonna be my left-handed pitcher, clenching my retirement for me and college scholarship for him, anyways. :->