JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

There are a lot of wonderful things I can say about the man Stacy Jones is that I know everyone he comes in contact with will "ditto". However, today I want to hilight what I find most phenomenal: Stacy, 'Shelby's father'. I could not ask for a more amazing Dad to father the child that has my heart. He is unconditionally loving, unlimitedly supportive and endlessly patient. I love that he's working hard to teach our son how to be a gentleman and respectable, genuine being who's word is his bond.

I can only hope that Shelby grows to truly appreciate the man he calls "Daddy" because I believe he's the luckiest kid on Earth!

And speaking of lucky kids....Stacy and I also believe ourselves to have been the product of amazing, loving fathers who have instilled in us the importance of family and what it means to sacrifice for the ones you love most! Thank you to our own fathers and grandfathers for all they've done to make us who we are.
LOVE TO ALL!


Happy Father's Day

2 comments:

HaasAggie said...

OMG! It's been forever and you guys were in my thoughts as we start to wrap up our californian tour... Happy Daddy's Day to Stacy & we hope we can see you before we leave... our last weekend will be up in Walnut Creek :) Call me!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Ditto for sure... can't wait to see you and love on you...