JONES Family

JONES Family

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mommy & Shelby Day

Shelby and I are funny because he continues to amaze me with how much his personality matches mine. All daddy when you look at him, but me when you really 'see' who he is. This works great for a day (evidence above) but by Sunday we've just had enough and we're clashing with every other breath. We were both so grateful when Daddy got home Sunday night and brought our household back in balance.
But the joys of our great time together are what's getting me through the week. The memory of the moment he randomly grabbed my attention and said, "Mom, I really do love you a lot."
"I love you too, Shelby, more than I ever thought my heart had the capacity to love another being unconditionally."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Patsi said...

That's so funny! Zane & I are the same way! He is JUST like me personality wise --- silly, outgoing, strong willed & STUBBORN, but yet so caring & compassionate! But I LOVE it!