JONES Family

JONES Family

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aggie Babies!

In addition to the previous announcement on Peyton James Hartsfield, Stacy and I would also like to welcome the following Aggie Babies to the world! CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!

Eli James Moffitt born to proud parents Jeramy & Terrie Moffitt on 9/30at 7:21pm

And Claire Camille Mucker born to proud parents Vince & Christine Mucker on 10/20 at 2:03am.

I know my dear friend, Camille is going to go nutts when she's sees another Mille has joined the world!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am going NUTTTTSSSS... that is awesome and she is so pretty... I love it. Thanks for sharing and I love the sound of Claire Camille... goes well together. Tell your friends she is sweet with a name like Camille... HE HE HE don't tell her anything else that comes with the name Camille... they might get scared. HE HE HE