JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Party Weekend!

Cake, candy & crack! Seriously, this kid acted like he was on drugs, hyped up on all the sugar this weekend.
On Saturday, Stacy took Shelby to my boss' son's birthday party, Landon Olsen. I had a blast at my photo gig taking Little League t-ball, softball and baseball photos. Stacy said Shelby had the best time. Later that evening Shelby played with the Olsen boys (all 4!) while Stacy and I went on a date to Napa Valley. Thanks, Olsen Fam!

Even without the blindfold, Shelbs wasn't quite getting the concept.

On Sunday it was on to the next party....Alex, Shelby's girlfriend!
Nicholas, Shelby & Alex are all in the Butterfly class at TDLC. Shelby was so pumped to see his buddy at the party.Such loving pals!
Nicole and I were a nervous wreck trying to keep these two from getting completely mowed over by the big kids.
Shelbs cracked us all up as he wracked the pinata between the legs and men groaned. He seemed to get bored with the game when the candy efforts were fruitless.


We gathered in the garage for gift time. Shelby was the opening act before the birthday girl's debut. I'm so proud of Shelby for feeling the beat and having such great rhythm.

Stacy and I laughed at the many moments this weekend where a mini-Stacy in looks is clearly a mini-Christina in personality. We're curious if our next will be a girl that looks like me and is a laid back as Stacy. Wouldn't that be the perfect balance to the Shelbster.

2 comments:

Janea said...

Thanks for the peek into the party. That was my brother who was swinging the pinata while Shelby was attempting to break into it. I haven't seen him since Christmas. Also the pregnant red head in the background is his girlfriend. I'm going to be an auntie in July! See you in April at TDLC's anniversary party.

Unknown said...

We had a blast with Shelby. When's he coming to visit again? The boys had fun playing with him!