JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome, Chase Robinson

Our neighbors down the street, Todd and Natalie, gave birth to precious little Baby Chase on Friday, February 6th. I had a voicemail from Natalie that Thursday that she wouldn't be able to pick up the cupcakes for Shelby's party afterall, since her water broke and she was on her way to the hospital. And you thought of cupcakes! Sheesh...amazing...
26...yes, that's TWENTY SIX hours later she had Chase. I'm now done thinking my 14 hours was nutts.
Here's some pics from our first visit. Shelby wouldn't get in the pic, but he loves Baby Chase. He got his backpack the other day and said, "Goodbye, Mommy. Go see Baby Chase." He blew me a kiss and he was taking off.

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Sweet baby... look at all that hair.. .I am so happpy to see that you are surrounded by people that you like and they seem real good to you.