JONES Family

JONES Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Fix my penis!"

Shelby's eczeyma (sp?) has been really bad lately, and he even had a bad breakout in his crotch area. It was hard for him to sleep at night and his itching broke open some of the bumps, leaving them scabbed over. I set a Dr's appt and called the school to let them know to have his things ready early, as I'd be pushing the envelope to leave a meeting early, commute back home, pick up Shelby and be at the Dr at the 4:45pm appt they had available.

When I arrived at daycare, he was painting. He said, "Mommy! You take me to the doctor?" I affirmed. He then said, "Ms. Kim! I'm gonna go to the doctor and fix my penis!" I looked at Ms. Kim in horror. She didn't seem phased and informed me that Shelby had been announcing that all day to anyone that would listen.

This kid.......

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Well is it fixed... HE HE HE... so cute... and I am so glad that you documented this one... it needs to come up again later like when he 16...

Tara said...

That is too funny, you just never know what might come out of their mouths!

MNMD said...

Oh my gosh . . .BJ and I couldnt stop laughing. Thankful that we have a girl and thinking we have got to meet this kid. Have fun with that. Thanks for the entertaining story.