JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Janine and future baby Merritt!

You all know our neighbors Mike, Janine and Jett George from the blog. We're all excited because there's a little girl, Merritt on the way!!!! These are the pics from Janine's shower.
She's gonna kill me for the photo with her eyes closed (and ignore my gimp eye please) but this is the only one I have of her precious belly! Isn't she the cutest preggo thing ever!Jett is so excited to be a big brother. I'm excited to get my camera on that new baby girl. The best part of all is Janine's sister is pregnant as well and their daughters will be about 4-6 weeks apart! YEAH for the photo shoots with pink frilly stuff!!!!!! Every outfit Janine got at the shower I was already planning the shoot to go with it. :->

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Look at that cute little butt you have... wow what a dress... love it...