JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, Everyone!!!!!Shelby has absolutely adored his Viking costume this year.
The costume idea came out of the movie "How to Train a Dragon" that we watched in 3D in the spring when Shae, Harper & MaryAnn visited. When I showed him costume ideas...it was all about the viking like on the movie. So....call to Nonna and....Nonna made it happen!
Huge THANK YOU to Nonna! We love you, Nonna!!!!!!!!!!
From Christina:
Dear Mom,
I never thought I'd be able to repay you for all the love and energy you put into me growing up, but watching the joy on your face when you spend time with my own precious joy of my life, I think...I did it! Shelby is my gift back. When you see him, I see the peace he immediately brings to your face. The love and adoration you have....what power such a little being has to quiet the stresses of the world....and I know I was a part of giving that to you. So, thank you for loving my son, thank you for the love you put into his costumes every year and you're welcome for the joy he brings back to both of us!
Thank you, Dear Shelby, for the joy you bring to both Nonna & Mommy. You're a spectacular little man.

2009 Elvis
2008 Bam Bam (not featured...his girlfriend, Alex, as Pebbles)2007's Hershey Kiss

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

The video brought tears to my eyes.... are they really growing up... and I remember the hershey kiss.... so cute.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Wanted to comment on the amazing job by Nonna!! Too cute!!! Like we talked about...he's growin' fast!

PS. Love your Stacey Larsen design Halloween card!

Patsi said...

WOW! Love the costume, but expected nothing but greatness from Nonna's costumes! Can't believe how much the kids are growing up! I loved Shelby's Viking roar! :-)