JONES Family

JONES Family

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin patch and wine bars with Nonna!

Nonna and I got to chaperone the Pumpkin Patch field trip today. It was full of pumpkins, corn and smiles!Shelby was sooo proud of the pumpkin he picked out. He'd pick one, wheel the wagon further, put it back and pick a different one. Finally, he committed.Wow....Shelby is already a bit of the Ladies Man. He's making me nervous. You all know his long time girlfriend, Alex, on the right, but I'd like to also introduce you to Ms. Gianna. Apparently, these 3 are pretty tight.HamSilas and Shelby at the end of the day
These are all our wonderful Mommy friends that got to come on the trip. We had a lot of fun! We're missing some of our fav mom's, but hopefully we'll catch an all encompassing photo on Mommy's Night Out! Yes, some Daddy's were at this trip, but I don't think they were too interested in our photo. hehehe
After we dropped Shelby back off at school, we spent the afternoon with some Mommy/Daughter time! Lunch was amazing at the Oasis in Pleasanton, then we headed to Concannon Winery where there's now the UnderDog Wine Bar. What a relaxing afternoon with my Mom!We weren't doing so hot trying to take a pic with my arm extended with my big ole camera. We kept cracking up.
These pics are all with Mom's camera phone.
More Nonna pics to come, as it's October and you know that means she busted out another PHENOMENAL costume! I can't wait to unveil it to all of you!!!!!!
I love you, Mom, and I'll await our opportunity to spend time together again. Thanks for everything!!!!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Imiss you friend... and your sweet smile.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun Fall venues out there!!!