JONES Family

JONES Family

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Singapore - Day 5: Universal Studios!

Universal studios was a dream! I think I enjoyed the magic more than Shelby, and he was pretty ecstatic! What a magical day it was!Camille's genius! She knew we should put them in matching bright red shirts so it would be easier to find them (if needed) in a crowd. Here they are on the elevator from the apartment on our way down to start the day.Shelby loves Woody Woodpecker! Lady Woodpecker was the next best thing.
Madagascar rocks!They all went on a rollercoaster and I volunteered to take pics, since I get wayyy too sick to ride.
Pierce rode with Stacy and Shelby rode with Blake...you'll see trading dad's is a bit of a theme for the day. We were so fortunate to have Blake with us, since it was a major week at work for him.
Shrek and Fiona!
High Five, Shrek. We then watched Shrek in 4-D. You heard me right, 4-D! That means, when Donkey sneezes, water squirts out at the crowd. Eewww
There was an entire Jurassic Park kingdom that was pretty fascinating.
Pierce's cool mohawk before it fell.
T's PD Bird. It was his nickname as a baby (the last time I saw him) and I can't let it go. He's such a gentle, loving soul I could just eat him up. Precious little man!
Again, trading dads.
Hi, Millie in the background...
I wish I could remember what Shelby was so upset about, but who knows....
Now that's a new edge to family pics....under the dinosaur's feet.
Camille got the boys gingerbread men from Shrek land.
This was the coolest show ever! So much action! And whenever I get the videos from Singapore all put together you'll see how much fun the boys had and how easily the blond haired, blue eyed white kids got to be picked for fun with water! (teaser, I know...)

Egyptian land
Millie's idea....oh, such strenuous work to hold this stuff up.
The 3 other adults went on adult rollercoasters, so I took the boys for a simple old-timey car ride.

A lady asked me if these were my twin boys....HA!
Spinning things....um...I'll take pics!
Shelby threw up just a little bit and they all thought it was funny....not so much guys....
Beatlejuice! Most 4 yrs olds wouldn't know who this guy is, but Chaila and Aaron let Shelby watch it with them once (Hollie was cute apologizing that she didn't know) but it all paid off when Shelby wasn't the slightest bit afraid of this crazy character.
He assured Pierce it was okay.
Ah, Vin...sweet Vin...LOL
This was some crazy fruit slushy with a serious punch of taste and we thought Shelby would make a funny face, but he loved it....I still thought the joy was cute to capture.
Silly hats! Don't ask what's up with mine....
Another cute family pic.

Crazy Ladies!
This was the cutest! Pierce wanted me to take pics of him in his fireman hat, then he spotted a fire hydrant close by.....GENIUS!
Yeah for Kung Fu Panda!
No, Daddy, I'm not a Princess
It warrants repeating.....WHAT A MAGICAL DAY!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Yeah what a great time.. and so glad to see the pics... and yes with all the dad switching it was hard to keep up but the moms were definitly chop liver:-)