JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Disneyland! Day 1 (Night)

We returned later that night and took advantage of everyone watching the fireworks show to run through rides with shorter lines.  Grandpa and Grammy got the kids toys when we got there, so MaryAnn had a new Minnie princess hat (which was popular with all of us) and Shelby had a crazy light up light sabor sword.  We went back to Tomorrowland and started at Buzz Lightyear.




This ride was cool!  Everyone got a gun that's a lot like laser tag.  All the robots and monsters have a lil targets you shoot and a score starts to add up in front of you.  The guys got a bit competitive.








Whew hew!  I won!

Grandpa Dino is seeking revenge with the sword.
Cheese!
Grammy and I rode together, so sorry there's no pics of Grammy tearing it up!  LOL.
We all had a great time on this one.
And we still got to see some fireworks when we got out.

On to Star Tours.  The line for this one was long and it's usually much longer.  But they have so much to entertain you while you wait.
About to step into the space ship to take a ride.  The ship moves every which way for a 4D experience. I had no idea.....I would NEVER do that again.  I thought I was going to lose it!  I had to close my eyes and throw my head between my legs and wish it was over.  Took my stomach quite a while to recover.

It's a small world after all.....it's a small world after all....  I hope you now sing that in your head all day like we did!
A little had trading going on.
Yeah for a group photo!  I couldn't believe the kids were in such great spirits at almost midnight.  Thank goodness for the 2 hr nap that afternoon.


Headed out.


I feel pretty....

And that ends Day 1.

No comments: