JONES Family

JONES Family

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gig 'Em, Aggies!


We had a great time with our fellow Aggies last night! Stacy played with Alan Rueber (right of Stacy) at Texas A&M. Cody Wallace played after he graduated, so we just met him, but he was such a lovely young man. He even helped clean up dishes after dinner! Both guys were so great and loved Shelby. Of course Shelby was showing off, pushing chairs around and being destructive. They're out here for the San Francisco 49ers football camp. We've been debating whether to be 49ers or Raider fans. 49ers it is!
I'm selfishly excited, because Alan's wife, Dori is an absolute sweetheart and it'll be so nice to have another old Texas girlfriend out here on occasion,

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

OH my... they are huge... and I am sad that you are trying to replace me with a new neighbor...but I am happy for that you are making a new home and have really found a good place to be.