JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Below (SCROLL WAY DOWN) you'll find 3 slideshows as my tribute to all those special dads in my life with a special Father's Day music set.
The first is of the Daddy's closest to my heart: My Dad (the #1 Dad of all time), My Husband (#1 in Shelby's heart), Dennis (Stacy's loving father) and Johnny (Stacy's step-father by marriage, father by choice).
The second is of those Father's special to us that create an amazing world of love, support and great kids!
The last is the Daddy To Be section! Congratulations to all those about to embark on the journey of Fatherhood: "The toughest job you'll ever love"
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!
Christina
(Daddy's Pumpkin)

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You are supper sweet... Blake will be so honored when I tell him he made it on the slideshow... you are awesome.

grandpa dino said...

Very nice THANKS

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Very touching that you mentioned our upcoming addition. Very thoughtful.