JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, June 6, 2008

Mom + Dad = SHELBY


Okay, Okay...I am fully aware (and grateful) that the Shelbster is a mini-Stacy. I'm not protesting in any way. However, as Shelby grows, we start to get a little more sense that Mommy was actually a part of this process. So, I decided to do some analysis and provide the evidence. Stacy and I talked last night and we think I'm there in the nose, cheeks and maybe the mere shape of the eyes. EVERYTHING else is Daddy! I say the chin and profile, but not sure Stacy agrees.
You decide!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

your in their somewhere... but stacy for sure... love the analysis... that is just like you.

Anonymous said...

Actually I think if you look at the individual features, I can see Mommy's eyes & nose...but taken as a whole he's a mini-Stacy :)

grandpa dino said...

He's a JONES.