JONES Family

JONES Family

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our 4 year Anniversary!

I hope every bride thinks back on her wedding day and swears she had the most amazing wedding ever! Stacy and I often reflect on that memorable event and smile at all the fun we had with our favorite people, favorite food and favorite music!
Thanks again to everyone who went out of their way to be there. We love watching the video on our anniversary every year and remembering your time with us.
I'm torn: time has flown by and yet how has it only been 4 years? I can't remember what a life was like without the commitment of a marriage or the joys of parenthood. How can time itself seem so insignificant? It's only 4 years and yet the joy this time has brought us feels like enough to fill a lifetime with happiness! I hurt for all the people in the world that spend an entire existance without knowing even a moment of this kind of euphoria. Knowing these people do exist helps me to appreciate every second of the gifts given to me in life: the gift of unconditional love from our family, the unwavering support from our friends and the never-ending smiles from our joy of all joys (aka Shelby).
Life just keeps getting better and better!!!! Here's to another fabulous year to come!

2 comments:

GGDaddy said...

Christina & Stacy,
Thanks for the memories the last four years. Best wishes for continued happiness for you two ... ooops, three of you !!!
Love, GGDaddy

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy Anniversay.. I can see the happiness on your face and hear it in your words... I am so happy for you both... you have one great guy and he has one awesome gal. Thanks for sharing your heart with all of us and again Happy Anniversary... HERE HERE to many more decades of happines.