JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chuck E Cheese!

Last weekend we took Shelby for his first trip to Chuck E Cheese. He had a blast! We rode all the rides, Mommy had to go in the slide tunnels with him (embarassingly enough I got lost and every part went to a dead end and for the first time I can ever remember, I felt clausterphobic) and Daddy hit high score on the Quarterback Football Throw. We used our tickets to get 2 small frogs and a spider. Shelby still is enjoying them.



Go, Daddy!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That is awesome... first chuckie cheese... I wish we could have been there with you. I found Blake on the computer the other day looking at your blog and he said that Shelby has gotten to be a little man and I reminded him that is what Pierce looks like to everyone that does not see him in a while and we had a little moment on how our kids are just growing up to fast... so sweet. I love your songs...will you email me your playlist emebedding link... I can use it on mine for a while... I need a refresh job... HE HE HE I also need your email address bc Stacy's birthday is tomorrow (here) and I need to email you guys... Miss you.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

You can fit in those tunnels? Holy hell your tiny! I think I'd embarass MaryAnn if I tried to play with her at Mr. Gatti's (the Chuck-E-Cheese here is HORRIBLE)

Patsi said...

Okay, I haven't been able to fit in the tunnels since being in elementary school! Your a good mommy getting in there!