JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, December 19, 2008

Daddy's Birthday!

Stacy celebrated his 29th birthday on Tuesday, December 16th. He got lots of cards, gifts and celebratory wishes from family and friends. Since it was the night of Shelby's Christmas program, that dominated the night. But we were able to open gifts and take him to his choice of Cattleman's steak house for dinner. Sorry, this pic was taken with my cell phone.
Shelby and I got Daddy lots of kitchen items he wanted: a citrus juicer (we have a lemon tree), a 3-tier cookie drying rack (he was recently complaining about not having this), a fancy new can opener, cool new potatoe scrub brush and peeler that fit on your finger and you palm with your hand for use, measuring cup for ounces, new coobook and sour patch kids and other items I can't remember.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACY!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Ok... I commented about a week ago on one of your post for you to email me bc I knew his birthday was coming up and I have lost your email address... I remembered his birthday... I did... I did... Happy Birthday Stacy and only him would enjoy kitchen utensils for this birthday... you guys rock.

Carol and Tyler said...

Sorry for the early morning birthday wish...but hey, better earlier than never, eh? :)