JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, December 14, 2008

SANTA

Stacy's former co-worker, Nancy, from Hanover had us over for dinner last weekend. Shelby got to meet Santa who just happened to live next door! What luck! He wasn't too sure he was into Mr. Clause, so no solo pics this year. However, he LOVED the lights! He kept wanting to touch a lit up polar bear until Mom jokingly told him it would bite his hand off. Nancy and I laughed so hard I had tears! He immediately had a look of terror on his face and almost backed himself into the street. Later, John (Nancy's husband) came back from taking him back down to look at the lights and said he liked everything but the polar bears. LOL! I know, I know...horrible Mommy. Guess Santa's not bringing me anything this year.
Nancy & John

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Funny story about the pb... that is great and you must get mother of the year award for that one.