JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank you, Stacy.

I would just like to thank Stacy for his blogging of video efforts lately. I hope you've all enjoyed them! I would like to comment though, that he cracks me up when he blogs and then references "stacy" as if it's me blogging then switches half way through and identifies himself. These are my favorite. I know it's Merry-Go-Round...not Mary-Go-Round...hehehe....
Honestly, though, it think it's the cutest when my husband makes the effort to participate in this online journaling and I truly do want to say THANKS and hope you all encourage him to continue.
Thanks, Hon!

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

In Uncle Stacy's defense..... 'it thinks it's the cutest when...' ;-P

I think it's great! Shae mentioned to me that ya'll updated the blog and the video of Shelby wanting to go on the ride that made Grammy puke... had us ROLLING!!!!