JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Monterey Bay

We enjoyed a weekend in the Monterey Bay area with the Buhowsky's.
We arrived Thursday evening to the condo just in time to crash for the night, but we were up early Friday morning to start the day off at Capitola. A little strolling and shopping...
After lunch we hit the beach....and the waves hit us.
When I asked Shelby when he learned to run so fast, he said, "Grandpa Dino taught me that." Sure....We were completely freaking out when we looked up and had dolphins RIGHT THERE frolicking soooo close to us!Shelby, me, Nina & RebeccaThere were some really sweet ladies close by that let us borrow their boards for the perfect little photo shoot. I was so bummed I didn't have Tehya's new surfer boy swimsuit she sent Shelby. It was REALLY cold in the water...so I didn't even think he'd put a suit on.Shelbs talked Nina into making "sand angels"Today we were off to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk where we had a blast!
Stacy toughed out the "make me ill" spinning rides with the kids.
Before...During...After...Shelby & Stacy in the back and Rebecca & Nina in the second cart.The Motley Crew! Nina, Brian, Rebecca, me Stacy & Shelby

No comments: