JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, December 24, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, 2010

On the 10th Day of Christmas, the Cali Jones' gave to me...
10 Shelby Mustangs

9 Aggie Wins...Whoop!
an 8 Point and Deer Chili
7 Shelby Masterpieces
6 Cali Weekends
5 Shelby Stories
4 Karate Belts
3 Plane Tickets to Texas
2 World Series Tickets

...and a Big HOWDY from Cali!

Note: This pic will forever crack me up, because it was Shelby & Nina's idea. They got excited about a garden, posed themselves, and asked me to take their picture. What a crazy couple of kids.... For those that don't know, Rebecca is my fellow photographer friend out here, so let's just say these two are a well trained match to give our cameras regular exercise.
Rebecca and I are signed up for a photography workshop for a weekend in March in Sonoma, Wine Country....whew hew! And she's the one that took all these Howdy from Cali family pics for us!

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Very Cool! Love the kiddo pic!
You have fun and come back and tell me what I need to do! ;-P