JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, December 24, 2010

This is Shelby's wish list from school. The teachers write down word for word what the kids want to say. Cracks me up! Who in the heck asks for a broom for Xmas? And worse...then asks for a big truck to drive around his parents at 3.5 yrs old...I'm confused, kid....do you want to sweep or drive a monster truck? Maybe the broom is a means to earn the cash to buy your truck yourself! I get it now! Great...broom it is!
And for all that want to share in my parental dilemma....the spiderman cameras have horrible reviews...crappy quality pics, break easy...blah blah...so, I did my homework, got the camera with the best reviews and bought spiderman stickers to doctor it up. Wish us luck!

And blast from the major past:
NOTE: My Grandma gave me this a handful of years ago. She had carried it in her wallet since it was published and passed it on. Ah...the love of a grandparent. It manifests itself in the most touching of ways.
Unfortunately, she's rapidly losing her battle to Alzheimer's and I absolutely hate hearing about it. She's never even met Shelby in person, and now even if she did, I'm not sure she could piece it all together. So I'd like to remember her as the loving Grandmother that carried a newspaper clipping around in her wallet for over 20 yrs.

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Love the old flashback! Epitome of sis and bro home environment!