JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, December 25, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas, the Cali Jones' gave to me...
12 Bottles of Wine

Note: For all those that looked at the bottles of wine and thought, "yes, that's what gets me through the year. Wait...just ONE for every month?" just know this blog's for you. I'd also like to recognize my mother-in-law, Tesa, for knowing me so well. I had 12 bottles of wine planned since I decided to do 12 Days of Christmas. Let's face it, I live in WINE COUNTRY! Then, I opened a gift under the tree from Tesa, and it was these precious hats, scarves and gloves for bottles of wine. How perfect. To personify wine bottles makes me feel less crazy. Now they have outfits! Which is perfect, because they've been my "friends" for so long....we talk to each other, "Hi, how was your day?" "Tough" "Oh, then have a sip and relax....it's over." They comfort me in times of sorrow, help me celebrate in times of glee..... So, here's to wine country, my friends!

11 Shelby Dance Moves
10 Shelby Mustangs
9 Aggie Wins...Whoop!
an 8 Point and Deer Chilli
7 Shelby Masterpieces
6 Cali Weekends
5 Shelby Stories
4 Karate Belts
3 Plane Tickets to Texas
2 World Series Tickets

...and a Big HOWDY from Cali!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Cute... Cute... love you friend.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

We all agreed that 'One' bottle a month is not adequate in this day and age! Depending on the day, it could be 'one-a-day'!