JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Exceptional Performance for Shelbster

Whew hew! Stacy and I were beaming with pride yesterday when Shelby came home with ALL smiley faces for all 5 days!!! We've seen it all now...ha
Ms. Eliana had indicated that Shelby was doing better and had started to mature and here's the proof.
If they get enough smiley faces they get to pick a prize out of the prize box on Fridays. The box is supplied with lots of treats we all donate (picture McDonald's prizes kind of stuff). Shelby told me he had a surprise for me. He used his prize to pick out something for me! It's this precious little plastic hand-held mirror blue on the back and yellow on the front around the plastic mirror. He handed it to me and said, "Mommy, I got this for you so you can look in it every day and see how beautiful you are!"
MELT.......MELT........ And those, my friends, are the moments that make motherhood worth all of it! I love my kid when he's bad even, but I ADORE my kid when he's this damn precious.

1 comment:

Val said...

That is SOOO precious!!!