JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Unblogged...

So often the unblogged pics in my computer haunt me....calling my name in moments when I sit and think "I'll just read this one magazine article I've had my eye on."
"No....no rest for you...blog me, I'm cute!"
This little play date over the Xmas holidays, left unblogged, was too precious to ignore anymore! So, Oprah's "organization" related articles that have already inspired me to re-organize my wanna-be excuse for a 'closet' here in Cali where 'walk-in' references a more eco-friendly version of drive-through (yes, I made that up) will have to wait.

Shelby, Isaiah and Nicholas had a bike ride and playground playdate while school was closed.
Though the pics are slightly blurry, because I only took the cheesy camera with me, they're still so sweet. Look at these precious boys.
And today I blog them out of guilt. Shelby and Nicholas argued over a toy at school today and out of anger, my son poked Nicholas in the eye with a fishing pole! What in the world! He had to eat all his dinner with no option of dessert. He bows his eyes in shame when I tell him Nicholas' eye has been reported to already be black and blue. Grrr.....
Nicole and I were totally cracking up when she and I managed to wear matching red velour suits. CHEESY!
Thanks again for the big boy bike, Grandpa & Grammy!

No comments: