JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dinosaurs!

Shelby's class (Frog room) has this precious little curriculum. Each month has a color and a shape, then each week focuses on various topics of learning. This month's color is orange/naranja. The shape is circle. Each time we get homework assignments. We had to find all kinds of little orange stuff around the house that can be pasted up on a collage.

So what in the world does that have to do with dinosaurs? NOTHING. However, in going through my scrapbooking kit looking for all that's orange: paper, stickers, etc Shelby came across my ignored scrapbook fun. He found the dinosaur set and was dying to put it together. Okay! He picked spots for the paper, put on his dinosaur shirt from Tehya
and grabbed his bucket o dinos. We were on our way outside for a photoshoot.

Grrr.....
Thanks for my shirt, Tehya!And, the scrapbook page is done (minus journaling)
Scrapbooking today made me miss you more than ever, Camille!!!!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What... scrapbooking without me... what... has this world come too... what are you thinking... I can't believe I missed it... and I too miss you girl.. and these pics are gorgeous.. and yes you do have a little poser... you have created a monster... love the school pics... and so glad for the potty... yeah... you are an awesome mom.

Val said...

Cute! I didn't realize you were a scrapper. What a fun idea to do a photoshoot with a theme for a scrap page! I'm not that clever...nor do I remember the last time I scrapped. Perhaps someday when I'm old and gray. :)

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

great job! I have all the goods to scrap... cricut and all but no time-- maybe when Eli gets a little bigger... heck.. number 2 is already ont he way! when do I scrap again? I miss it so much!