JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009!

I got to chaperone Shelby's trip to the Pumpkin Patch! It was a blast. Hot...but a ton of fun!

You all remember his future wife, Alex? (from Pebbles & Bam Bam debut Halloween 2008) They're still going strong, along with his BFF, Silas.Snack time with Kyle.

Maze!
Shelby encouraging Kyle and Alex to make a lot of noise.

If I shrug my shoulders, does it make me look taller?
Oink!
Look at all those pumpkins!

Ms. Teren.
Mommy got to chaperone!
Shelby and Silas.
Shelby and his Bud, precious little Nicholas.

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... wish we could have been there... that looks like so much fun and glad you got to go with them...

Tara said...

Too cute! Looks like alot of fun!

Unknown said...

Ah, Silas...I've always heard about him...now I have a face to put with the name. ;-)