JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Potty Training Accomplishments!

I'm sooo proud of Shelby. He's had potty training down all week! (Well, the pee-pee part) We've still got poo-poo to get down, but oh well. I'm just thrilled at how, by Tuesday he was going in the potty! Less than a week to train! And I mean ALWAYS when it comes to #1. We're talking dry diaper at night! I've been worried, so I put a diaper on him at night, even though he HATES putting on diapers or pull ups and begs for underwear. However, he's sure proved my concerns to be unnecessary. He did wake me up at 3:58am one morning asking to go potty, went back to bed easily and then awoke at 7am asking to go again. WAY TO GO, SHELBSTER! It's funny how children will rise to your expectations of them. I began to think I'd had unrealistic expectations and that I needed to let up, but bam! The Superpower of Shelby!

1 comment:

Patsi said...

I was so pumped to read your post at how AWESOME Shelby is doing! Way to go Shelby! Give him a high 5 from the Cassidy family!