JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

May your 4th of July be filled with lots of love, laughter and....ATTITUDE! Love, ShelbyRock it like ya know you look good...
I love this last one, because it's that look every Mama knows. The one that says, "I'm tired." The one that lets you know your child is starting to self sooth. Shelby wanted his blanket and he started doing that sucking his tongue thing he does when he's calming down. It's when I see a glimpse of the baby in him, the innocent precious one I have to remind myself is still in there sometimes. May you have a precious moment that touches your heart today! Love, Christina

2 comments:

Janea said...

The new haircut is pretty extreme, but I love it! What a sweet boy.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Holy blog-a-rama! I'm gonna have to do this is a few trips! Looks like you guys had a relaxing 4th!