JONES Family

JONES Family

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shelby's Favorite Spanish Song, "Ella"

My boss, Raoul, made me a CD of he and his wife's favorite Spanish songs. He's from Holland, but met her in Venezuela. His 2 yrs old daughter is fluent in Dutch and Spanish and is learning English here in America. (Makes me feel lazy)
Shelby LOVES the CD and especially "Ella" by Bebe. Here's him with the whole video and then just his favorite clip. I'm amazed at how much he's picked up. I truly hope my son continues to find joy and power in learning another language and appreciating other cultures! And hopefully you all enjoy watching him grow in this arena, through videos such as these. :->
Don't forget to pause the music list on the right a little ways down so you can hear these clips.

No comments: