JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sacramento

I know...wayyyy behind in blogs. This is from a trip to Sacramento that Stacy and I took back in May. Thanks to the Olsen's for keeping Shelby. He had just as much fun with the Olsen boys as Mommy & Daddy had on our overnight date! We went to the Daughtry concert that Friday night, then toured some of old Sac Sat morning.
Capitol
All aboard!Brunch at Rio City Cafe on the water.
Watching the boats go by.We loved all the old west type buildings.Trains are always fun...
Apparently they have lots of shows for tourists, though we didn't stay for one.
Trolly (anyone know how to spell that?)
This is what happens when I let Stacy make me get in the pic....where's my head?
Well, at least my head's not chopped off...I loved all the bright, vibrant colors!
Show off...
This guy tried to buy me a drink and wouldn't take no for an answer...HA!Play me a diddy, Stacy.I don't know what Sarsaparilla is, but for 25 cents, I'm in!
It truly was a ton of fun, and we'll have to go back one day with the Shelbster so he can enjoy the old west feel himself, and of course we can get one of those cheesy family photos all dressed up like we're in a saloon. CLASSIC...

1 comment:

Val said...

My goodness woman, I think you are the only one I know that is tiny enough to make horizontal stripes look good. :)
Looks like you had a fun date!