JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yosemite for Mother's Day

Almost a year ago, Stacy booked my Mother's Day present as a trip to Yosemite. It was FABULOUS!!!! I have a ridiculous amount of photos to process, but couldn't stand not blogging a few favs from my Mother's Day weekend. :->We saw a little bit of everything....from snow (how in the world can one be playing in the snow while appropriately wearing shorts for the weather)to meadows...to freezing rears off at waterfalls!We know how easily Shelby becomes tired and itchy when breaking a sweat, so we prepared ourselves with a carrier. Though I can carry Shelby as well, he kept telling me I'm "too short, Mama."Stacy is quite dedicated to the thought that one can do crossfit anywhere...including a National Park!
THANK YOU to Stacy & Shelby for the most amazing Mother's Day celebration! I hope our own mothers enjoyed as fabulous a time! LOVE TO ALL THE MOMMAS OUT THERE!

No comments: