JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Grammy & Grandpa's Visit

THANK YOU, Grammy & Grandpa! We had a great time. Miss you already!
Saying good-bye.
Cheezin' with my Grandpa (Sounds more like "Ganpa" right now)
Grandpa lets me do whatever I want, including playing in the empty tub with my new bath toys with clothes on! Grandpa, what's with the crazy hair?

Grammy read to me before bed from the new books she got me! I LOVE to read!

Grammy, you are soooo crazy! Teaching me to dance the hoe down.

Grandpa and I played football. You should see my Aggie shirt he got me of a little kid in an oversized 12th man jersey that reads...hold on, Ags, I'm coming!
We raked leaves so I could jump in piles, too.I'm a Toys 'R Us kid, there's a million toys at Toys 'R Us that I can play with. From BIKES to trains to video games it's the biggest toy store there is. I don't wanna grow up, 'cause baby if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys 'R Us kid!

Shelby was convinced that Mommy needed to ride a bike, too. Grammy ordered his first tricycle to arrive soon.Stylin' with the G-ma. We make this look good.

4 comments:

Patsi said...

Love it! Keep posting, Shelbs is too cute! Did you see Twilight this weekend?

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Looks like you had so much fun... and I love the leaf and bike pictures... you are looking good girl.

Val said...

Oh my gosh, Christina - you are just about the only person I know that a)could fit on a bike made for a 3 year old and b)look cute on it!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you're really good, Santa will bring you that pretty bike.